The AURORA “Australis”!
A high-performance aluminium Track frameset – Made in Italy!
After riding aluminium frames for a long time and more than 1,5 years research, the AURORA “Australis” is our interpretation of the perfect aluminium frameset, merging a classic geometry with modern details and modern materials. Carefully made by a skilled framebuilder in Italy!
The triple butted Dedacciai Force tubing is perfectly welded with smooth and seamless joints. The tubing is light, but offers the needed stiffness for fast riding and cornering. The tapered headtube ensures front-end rigidity and precises steering. With our fork of choice, the Columbus FEL full carbon fork (rake: 45 mm), the overall weight of the frameset is reduced and it also adds a lot to the comfort and improves the ride quality!
Our AURORA “Australis” Track frame features a pure track geometry with steep angles, tight clearance and a short wheelbase to achieve a sharp and responsive feeling on the track and also on the streets.
Perfect for racing!
Germany: free shipping!
Shipping America/Africa/Asia/Australia: 100€
– Handmade in Italy, finished in Germany!
– light DEDACCIAI Force triple butted 7003 aluminium tubes
– Columbus FEL full carbon fork (rake: 45 mm)
– Campagnolo Seat Clamp
– 1 1/8″ to 1 1/2″ tapered steerer
– Integrated headset
– Spacing: 120 mm rear
– Interchangeable stainless steel dropouts
– Seatpost diameter: 27.2 mm
– Bottom bracket: BSA / 68 mm
– Frame weight: ca. 1600 gr. (Size: M / 55 cm)
– Fork weight: ca. 350 gr. (uncut)
– Color: black frame / white decals (Standard)
black frame / black decals (on request)
Options: On request, we offer custom colors and different fork configurations. Forks like Columbus Grammy (weight: 290 gr. / rake: 43 mm) or Columbus Pista Leggera (weight: 560 gr. / rake: 35mm) are available. Just get in touch!
c/o Karsten Gondek
We are looking forward to hear from you!